A Day to Remember...Walkathon and Family Day Fair 2008

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A call to action

Friends,

Bill Yeung, Director of Human Resources here at the CPC, has foolishly entered into a fundraising contest with us interns. He has agreed to match the amount of money by which we defeat him by donating the difference himself. Please make a donation by clicking "Donate here" on the right-hand-side of this page. If you want to be really nice, make your donation on behalf of "CPC Interns." Thank you!

4 comments:

Erica L said...

How do you find out if your friends donated online on behalf of you?

CPC Staff said...

On the "donate here" page, there's a "on behalf of" option.

Erica L said...

Yes, I'm aware of that option. But if my friends wrote my name/division there, would I be receiving a notification about it? I'd like to know who donated...

Thanks!!

CPC Staff said...

You can contact Bill Yeung at byeung@cpc-nyc.org, who'd be happy to let you know.